Age from (in months): 8 months above
Size: 200gms Pack
Powerhouse of rich nutrients!
Finger Millet Flakes is processed from organically grown ingredients from an IS0 9001-2000 & 19011 CERTIFIED COMPANY WITH DUNS REGISTRATION & SIX SIGMA COMPLIANCE. Finger Millet Flakes is a nutritious healthy breakfast with no preservatives and artificial colours and organic ingredients are carefully hand-picked to ensure high quality of products. Finger Millet is known as Nachani in hindi, Ragi in Kannada and Kezhvaragu in tamil. Finger Millet has the highest mineral and calcium content among all the millets. Calcium content is 10 times more than in Wheat and Rice. Due to high calcium content, Finger Millet is particularly helpful in strengthening bones and hence should be given to growing kids and ageing adults. Finger Millet is also called as wonder grain since it is so rich in nutrients, to name a few – high source of protein, iron, calcium and amino acids. Finger Millet aids in healing ulcers and treating anaemia since it is high in Iron. Finger Millet is a powerhouse of amino acids that helps in lowering blood cholesterol. Finger Millet is helpful to diabetic patients to control their blood sugar levels as they help in slow digestion process. Finger Millet is a nutritious and healthy option with countless benefits to not only kids but everyone in the family.
Finger Millet Flakes can be prepared as delicious kheer, nutritious upma or noodles.
Tots and Moms’ Finger Millet Flakes –
• 100% Organic
• No added preservatives or artificial colours
• Gluten free meal
• Helps in fighting malnutrition, diabetes, anaemia, ulcers
• Excellent for growing kids and adding adults
• Good source of calcium, iron, minerals and fibre
• Top anti-oxidant food and boosts lactation
Ingredients: Organic Finger Millet
Nutritional Values and Health Benefits –
• Finger Millet – Is high in calcium, minerals, protein, amino acids and iron. The benefits derived from it are endless.
Directions to Use:
1. Use by soaking in water for 5 minutes and draining, just like poha/avalakki
2. You can prepare yummy upma, kheer or porridge.
- Additional Information